1. 25x Civil Engineering Internships.
Requirements: Individuals MUST have completed an N6 programme in
building and construction course.
2. 50 x Building and Civil Construction learnerships.
Requirements: Individuals with Grade 12 who are interested in Civil and Construction field
Individuals with NCV Level 4 qualification in Civil Engineering
3. 150 short-skills programmes in the following programmes: Plumbing, Building (Masonry), Electrical and Carpentry.
Requirements: Any individual who is currently working within any of the above-mentioned fields but holds no formal qualifications.
Interested individuals are requested to go and see Tshigoda, Nhlanhla
or Senciah at the University of Venda’s UIGC UNIT with the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- 1 ID photo
- Proof of residence
- Certified copies of educational qualifications and ID
- Bank statements for those interested in the internship and learnership programmes
For more information please call the following numbers during office hours:
Tel: 015 962 9168/9173
Closing date: 25 August 2017
From: Dr. Nghonyama: Training